1. Participation of 2 adults is required except for "Kayaking at Sunrise & BBQ Tour".
2. Please fill in the form below with the required information and check the availability (we are afraid this is not an instant booking).
*Please note that a reservation is required 2 days prior to your tour. Before filling in the form, please read through our WAIVER & RELEASE AGREEMENT and the TOUR TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY below the booking form.
3. We will send an e-mail with the plan of your tour to the email address provided. Due to the host's personal circumstances, we may not be able to arrange the exact tour as described on the requested date. In this case, we will contact you with an alternative plan. We ask for your kind understanding as we are a small team. Tour is closed on Sundays and Japanese National Public Holidays.
4. If the tour can be arranged, we will inform you with details of the payment.
5. Please complete the payment procedure. When we confirm your payment, your reservation is completed.
After checking your request, we will soon email you back. Once you have re-confirmed the date and agree to the Terms & Conditions, you can pay the tour fare by PayPal or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex cards accepted).
After confirmation, the reservation is completed.
Waiver and Release
I understand that participating in the activities provided by Tour du Lac Biwa entails various risks of accidents/injuries. I release and discharge Tour du Lac Biwa and its officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability or claims for injury, illness, death or loss of or damage to property which I may suffer while participating in the tours and activities of Tour du Lac Biwa. It is my intent to release Tour du Lac Biwa and hold it harmless from all liability for any and all such damage or injury, and will have no right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against Tour du Lac Biwa or its officers, agents or employees.
Assumption of Risk (for Participants of the bike tour only)
I understand that participating in bike tour exposes me to unavoidable risk of personal injury, loss of life, loss of or damage to property. It also entails hazards posed by other bicycles and traffic or road conditions. In spite of these risks I choose to participate in the bike tour and hereby assume all risks and accept full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury which may result.
I hereby expressly agree that this release and waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of Japan and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
In the case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees would be applied.
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation rate|
|(1) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company 11 or more days prior to the starting date of the tour||No Charge|
|(2) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company 10 days to 8 days prior to the starting date of the tour||20% of the tour fare|
|(3) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company 7 days to 2 days prior to the starting date of the tour||30% of the tour fare|
|(4) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company 1 day prior to the starting date of the tour||40% of the tour fare|
|(5) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company prior to the starting time of the tour.||50% of the tour fare|
|(6) If notice of cancellation is received by the Company after the starting time of the tour, or in case of failure to show without notice||100% of the tour fare|
Please take note that time periods will be calculated according to Japan Standard Time (JST) which is equivalent to UTC +09:00.
Refund is to be made by remittance to your bank account, minus a deduction for the necessary bank handling charges. For example, in the case of a 50% refund, you will receive 50% of the total tour fee minus bank handling charges.